Our Pest Control Services
We will be able to help you with all of the following pests (let us know
if you have a problem you don't
see on the list):
Do you have a problem with ants? Carpenter Ants for example? At Apex Pest
Control, we are here to help. Here is the course of action we follow to
rid your home of ants.
- Identify the type of ant
- Choose best course of action
- If ants are coming from outside – may need perimeter treatment as
ants will not cross a spray treatment unless there is a nest on the inside
- Treatment indoors can be a combination of baiting, dusting or actisol.
Need help removing beetles?
We do see plenty of these insect pests in the Vancouver Lower Mainland
area and our course of action is:
- Identify what type of beetle (ie: carpet beetles)
- Eliminate the food source
- Combination of vacuuming, dusting and possible spray treatment
Bed bugs are a growing and pervasive problem in Vancouver. We can help!
Pest control approaches to a bed bug problem are:
- Visual inspection to assess the severity of the situation
- Dusting with a natural product and a chemical spray
- Also recommend bed bug covers be fitted onto mattress and box spring
- Bedbug traps be fitted on the legs of the bed
- Depending on the severity of the problem and personnel belongings , it
may take up to 3 service calls to eliminate the problem.
Click here to read our article about Bed Bugs!
Vancouver pest control companies have a lot of their work cut out for them
with the age old problem of cockroaches – it seems where there are
people, these pesky insects are always trying to cause an infestation.
If you have cockroaches give us a call – we have plenty of experience
in dealing with these pests and can help you with information and tips
on how to prevent the problem from recurring.
Inspection to find nesting
/ active areas
Spray treatment with glue boards to monitor activity
Possible baiting program starting 10 days later
Fleas can be more than an itchy nuisance for your cat or dog – they
are able to cause a seasonal infestation in your home, particularly in
carpets, furniture and bedding. Flea eggs can last a long time in your
carpet so that just when you think you have the problem beaten, you get
a new batch of hatchlings. Best to call a pest control company!
- First the cat or dog needs to be treated by a veterinarian
- Spray treatment throughout especially carpeted areas and furniture if cat
or dogs lies there ie. Under cushions, etc.
What is more annoying that a fly infestation? If you have a problem with
flies that you are not able to solve yourself, give us a call and we will:
- Identify the type of fly;
- Treat the infestation;
- Treatment depends on type of fly.
- Spray and dusting with a natural product and placement of glue board
Moths can be a problem on your premises – in particular, their larvae.
We can help!
- Initial treatment is with pheromones traps to remove flying moths which
are the breeders;
- Then find and remove food source to eliminate the problem.